Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My Version 2.0 Assignment update

I have got the extension to start working the way I want it to. I am researching a way to communicate information for my extension to a server, but I am thinking I should be communicate to the server on startup of Mozilla fire fox or do it when the users click on the button. Also I haven’t decided how people contribute to this project as of now. Hope in a week I will thing of something, but if you have an ideas of a direction that I should take than I would really be great full for your input.

1 comment:

cozby said...

Hey man, the following should help you login to Litmus and post. You need to find out whats being passed on the query string and or headers.

Use the following to get/post data. There is some good examples, if you have any questions, hit me up.
http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/XMLHttpRequest

I'll email you the code to observe whats being past/sent to litmus when you login.